This document was compiled to present an overall look into the wide variety of projects undertaken by the ID5. This includes finalised projects and ongoing projects alike. Here we briefly detail the main aspects of each. The achievements have been structured around five main themes agreed on at the inception of the founding projects. The initiatives at the heart of these themes are aimed at advancing and modernising the industrial design system.
1. Sharing information on office practices and statistics
2. The Hague Agreement on industrial designs
3. Promoting procedural frameworks aimed at protecting industrial designs
4. Studies of the registration/examination practices of the Partner offices
5. Protecting emerging designs